Forum

Este espaço foi criado para possibilitar a troca de ideias, opiniões, receber feedback, perguntas ou dúvidas about English, não apenas especificamente quanto a algum dos livros do autor, como também a aspectos linguísticos de interesse dos colegas professores, de alunos, ou demais amantes da língua inglesa. Utilize o espaço abaixo para isso. Be my guest!

Topic: Forum

livro didático e gênero textuais

Data: 11-12-2010 | De: Alecsandro ferneda

oi Amadeu, sou professor de Ensino médio e uso seu livros
preciso saber se alguns do que vc lancou recentemente se encaixa na proposta de trabalho com generos textuais. se sim qual
abraço. se puder me responda no email
teacheralef@hotmail.com

Re:livro didático e gênero textuais

Data: 05-01-2011 | De: Amadeu Marques

Alecsandro, tá te respondi via email. Did you get it? Hope so!
Best,
Amadeu.

livro didático

Data: 07-11-2010 | De: Magnolia

Hello Amadeu

I'm doing my first high school English book.
Kisses.

Re:livro didático

Data: 13-11-2010 | De: Amadeu Marques

Hi, Magnolia! Could you please tell me more about the first high school English book you're working with? Is it one of my books? If so, which one? How can I help you with that?
Best,
Amadeu Marques

Re:Re:livro didático

Data: 08-01-2011 | De: Magnolia

I created it

Slips of the Tongue...

Data: 31-10-2010 | De: Newmar

Hi, Amadeu!

I'd like to congratuate you on your absorbing site! What's more, I'd also like to thank you for really setting an example to follow, when it comes to "encouraging" all those who are itching to brush up on their English skills. By the way, There's something I'm really curious about: "though you, needless to say, are extremely accurate as it refers to English speaking skills; however, do you still find yourself producing slips of the tongue every now and then?"

Cheers,

Newmar

Re:Slips of the Tongue...

Data: 12-11-2010 | De: Amadeu Marques

Not only do I produce (sometimes very embarrassing) slips of the tongue (in both Portuguese and English) once in a while, but also some of those should be more accurately called Freudian slips, as for instance telling my wife that her stepmother had called, when I should have used the word "mother" instead. Such things do happen, I´m afraid.

Best,
Amadeu Marques

<< 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Novo comentário